Just backfrom yamcha at 88 with them.Today back early coz im very tired..feel like wanna sick liao.everytime back from genting sure sick de coz din drink water.okla dunwan merepeking here liao.here r my trip..lol..mayb i 4gt some part la..but only this i rmb lo...
10th – back to peninsular.1.15pm reached LCCT.Then we straight away went to seremban(Fei San’s house).Rest a while then go Green Box sing k from 6pm till 10pm but extend to 11pm (free one hour) because of Jing Mun..haha..we keep eat n sing eat n sing,I guess the workers shocked when see 6 girls atelike that.haha..really damn full ..we ate non stop from 6pm till 10pm..lol.. Jing Mun also went to Fei San’s house sleep ..hehe..We chit chat till very late although we feel tired..haha…
*Next day hard to wake up coz too late sleep leh..
11th – Jing Mun fetch us go eat dim sum at Min kok restaurant. So many ppl go there eat.Heard that it’s famous coz delicious. After that we went to mid valley.Jing Mun din follow.Guess we met who at kl central??it’s kin meng..haha…really so ‘you yuan’ ah…haha…he also wanna go mid valley coz his bus was at 6pm.So,we went together.After reached there,we went to eat Japan Food.erm..4gt wht name edy.I adviced u all dun go to this place eat.So expensive + not delicious + not full!!! Meang leng’s green tea more cheap than their service charge..lol..we called it as 黑店(kedai hitam)..After that we shopping lo…Din buy much thing lo….but got some la..Back to Fei san’s house,we go out eat ‘ban mian’ which according to Jing Mun ,it’s very nice..erm..i think okok lo…hehe..
*Very fast sleep coz no Jing Mun..lol..haha..nola.actually we tired la..haha
12th – 6am wake up edy.Prepare everything liao then go eat breakfast. near Fei San’s house nia.I think her house very convenient coz kedai runcit near her house,kedai makan too.After that went to Sunway Lagoon by ktm too.This is my first time sit so many times ktm go everywhere..lol..quite tired..We play till 6pm then wait Kok Hooi at pyramid.He said bring us go eat .Waited him for so long coz he just wake up.lol…After that he fetch us go Nilai there sit ktm.More near to Labu.Thanx ya although he said he go Nilai find friends de but still nid to thanx him la.
*Again hard to wake up because yesterday keep on walk and walk.
13th – 11am bus back to my lovely hometown while they went to Genting.hehe…They said they want to go there sit only coz yesterday play till very tired edy.lol…how come not tired la.We dint get enough rest lo.but go play is like that de.I can tahan coz I like to travel and play.lol…Actually plan go Penang on 15th but cancelled edy coz not enough time.. feel waste to Mun Ching because she came from so far. She wants to go there but no time..haiz…,I do find solution to go but they said they all agree don’t want go because too rush.I said I cant drive to Penang but they don’t want because they said the next day im going to Genting.sure very tired…Actually,I don’t mind because she came from so far ma plus go Genting not I drive also.My friends will drive.Since they said don’t want go edy then ok la…hehe…the journey from Seremban to Perak so long la.4.30pm only reached my lovely place.After reached,I straight away go do streamyx thing.i change package to uni pack liao.hehe..
*When i at genting,only knew that they dint go Cameron due to some reason..lol..feel waste to mun ching again..and pity for her coz today suppose go back de but she missed her flight.hv to wait saturday back liao..aiks...
Mun ching and me.On the way to Fei san's house
Our food!!!
Green Box
Our breakfast at min kok restaurant
do re mi fa..haha
Her ice lemon tea more expensive that wht she eat..lol
Dont misunderstood!we just borrow the place to snap pic.haha
Me and Yin Lian
My lovely hometown ..jiu huang ye
Yin Lian and Mun Ching
She first time sit motor..lol
Disney land at my hometown..
We also celebrate meng leng's birthday..She really 'ai bei pian' la...
Lumut
Dinasour..lol
We went to sing k again at ipoh..lol
wana see more pic plz go my fb..http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=177615&id=702816365...
No comments:
Post a Comment