Yesterday my house having party.Not anyone birthday.Is do for fun since cny is around the corner.
I don't know anything about party till i reached home only know..swt!!
It is a great party.hehe
That was the first time i drank so much till almost drunk .luckily i know how to control .so just feel pening only.
I drank so much because I keep lost in the game.*kesian** hug hug*
So long dint play the snake game edy.Feel so good when played with friends and my brother's friends.
After that my brother and his friends start to gamble.I din't gamble BUT I at there kacau them.They gv me one nickname which is 衰神 because whenever i touched the card,that person's card sure very 'soi'..Pity to them .haha ..coz i keep disturb them..muahahaha..
Today,my elder brother and aunts finally back.Glad to see my brother in a good condition.He is really lucky.
Lunch at my granma's house.Then went shopping with aunt.My small aunt bought me a pair of shoes.Thanks to her again.I really very lucky and happy to have this aunt *sayang*
Then dinner at my house.My mother do steamboat.I edy ate twice steamboat since i back here.LOL
Again,I liked the dinner so much.Just like reunion dinner because everyone ate together .We talked,We laughed! The feeling was really great! i like it so much!
p/s Tomoro going to shopping again with aunt to hunt our clothes.hehe
p/s Evening gona go cinema watch 'tian tian hao tina'
No comments:
Post a Comment