They went to Penang,which I quite often go de place.
But I never bought anything for them. *ashamed*
However,this time,out of my expect,they bought quite many things for us for those that did not go with them.
When i received it,i felt happy not because of the souvenirs.
Is because they got the "heart".
Really feel touched!
Thumbs up to them ^.^
They know I like Lee Hom so much so took the "SEIKO" watch's brochure for me.haha.thx thx :)
He also bought souvenirs for everyone of us!
Thanks ya
Luckily that day i went to Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan got bought souvenirs for them.haha.If not i really feel...........................................guilty because i don't have their heart.Luckily I got do dao friend's duty.Because din't forgot them when I went for trip.haha
I am glad that i have such a great bunch of friends :)P/s btw,one of my friend going to Australia to further her study soon.So,now quite often hang out with her.Gonna miss her because one year cant meet with her.Take good care when reach there and don't forgot to keep in touch with us ya. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment