Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The camp

last saturday and sunday i joined a camp that held at Teluk Batik.
You can see more and get more info from here.
After i registred,I felt like don't want to go because scared will be very bored.
But because already promised people,then I go lo.
Unexpected! this camp doesn't dissapoint me!
I likey the games part but  I felt the talks were the most boring part.
At there,me and my friends were seperated to different group.
I still remembered the first day all of us get into the groups.Then the president ask us to self intro,developed group name and so on
I think my group was the most quite group because all keep quite only.Don't dare to talk.haha. *biasalah*

First day!

Although we are not so close yet we still can cooperate well to get number 2 in the game.hehe.. *proud*
团结就是力量!!!! =)

There are so many pictures and videos. The committee not yet uploads all pics to the FB.So im only able to get this pic nia.

Not forgotten,we named our group as X-MEN.hehe..

SEE!!!! we won the hamper!haha

We are X-MEN.A power man.Not tragic man.Other cartoon bang bang bang!!!!

p/s get to know many and new friends :) nice to meet u guys !!!

No comments: