I felt very sad because of something
No one will understand my feelings
Feel want to cry out loudly.
I scared my heart will burst if keep everything in heart
What to do!Crying is my specialty.
The only way I can express everything out through crying.
But I didn't.....Don;t know why.
Maybe because here isn't my own house.
Everything will be different if I at home.I can cry whenever and do whatever I want.
Although this case passed edy but I still felt sad and angry. *NO NEXT TIME*
It is a new place to eat seafood.
The foods are quite nice and not expensive too =)
I had a great time with them =)
This was the first time I went out with all of them.
All together nine people.
Hope there will have second time to hang out with them.
After back from dinner, I realized that my formal shoes spoiled already.
Oh my beloved shoes!
Just threw it.Gonna miss you so much.You help me a lot walk here n there
no matter hot and cold weather.Will miss you very much.So berat hati when threw you away.
I think that I have to go to bed already.
Few days din't sleep well
but end up get nothing ==========> SAD!
USELESS!!!!!!!!!!
p/s 如果熬夜是值得的,那无所谓,可是我却得不到什么东西,得到的只 是伤心



No comments:
Post a Comment