Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy birthday dad!

When I reached room, Ling told me my mum called for few times already.
Asked me call back.
When I called back, it is 11.51pm.
Mum said today is your father's birthday
You din't call him and wish him?
That time only I said oh no!!!!!
I really forgot about it.
Very sorry.
When I asked dad talk to me, he pretending he slept already but at last he still "woke up" talked with me.
He said Im waiting you all's call but none of u call back. (I know he very sad and disappointed but he dint show out)
Feel very hurt when heard what he said.
When I wish him, the clock ring.
He said " did you heard about the clock's ring?"
It ring 12 times because it is 12am already.
That time i felt want to cry and really don't know want to say what.
I know you waited my call for whole day already.
Please forgive me
Today I busy from morning until night.
Mum have been calling me for few times but I forgot to bring my phone out.
Why I so careless????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, happy birthday dad~
Stay healthy and happy always~
I love you just like I love mother~ I never "pian xin"....
Again,happy birthday dad~!

No comments: