Monday, March 5, 2012

Angpau Nite 2012

ANGPAU NITE 2012

The committees have prepared this event for two semester already and it was very tiring
Finally this big event has ENDED
For me,I'm not that satisfied.
Anyhow, it's finally ended.
I can concentrate on my internship and fyp already.

Here,I would like to say thank you to my AJKs who helped me a lot.
Without them,I can't manage to do my job well.
I am proud with them. *thumbs up*
Love you guys.muacks.

My beloved hiao po secretariat.Muacks!!

Through APN, I get to know many juniors that I never see before.The relationship between my AJKs also become more closer compared to the first time they met each other..Jia you!! <3


p/s Find one day we go out hiao together lor!!!!hehe
p/s Lazy to write so long.Whatever la~!as long as I remember and keep it in my memories~! Thanks to APN 2012 ofr giving me a nice memories..

p/s one more thing!This event can't compare with last year.This event was really big..It is totally different!! Shut up if you don't know anything!





No comments: