This was my last mid sem break.
And also my second time din't went back during mid sem break.
I used this holidays go trip with bunch of friends.
What a nice memories :D
This time I went to KK and second trip to Brunei.
Although many people said Brunei have nothing but I still want to go.
Just want to go see see,leave my footprint there.hehe
At least next time when people where have u go, I can tell people I went there before.hehe
For the first trip, there were 10 peoples to KK.
Went to Rumah terbalik at Tamparuli, every night watch mid-night movie at cinema,
Not forgotten sing k too.hehe
Ate many foods and ice-cream. *fatty*
Oh ya,we were so spontaneous went to Kundasang then back again.
Besides,we also spontaneous make decision to extend our trip.
*我们就是这样疯的咯*
Then back Labuan first before began my second trip due to miss kang have interview.
For the second trip, only two of us,me n ying ying.
We went there then met with Kelvin.
He became our tour guide.
Really thanks a lot to him and his relatives.
p/s Go every place of KK also met dao UMSKAL ppl..lol
p/s From this post,can know i am lazy to write long long story.Nvm.,I kept it in my memories :D
First trip : KK
Second trip :Brunei
No comments:
Post a Comment