Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2 months and 3 days

It's 2 months and 3 days I work in AMD,Cyberjaya.
Slowly, I already get used to my life here where work=face laptop, after work=face laptop
This is my life and I have to accept it.
I cannot complain.
Want complain also complain in my heart,
Cannot let parents know.
But I guess they know how my life at here.
They keep ask me don't face laptop so much but besides facing laptop, what can I do?
Talk on phone? lol...
Now, I have roomate but after this I will be alone already if she din't continue to work in AMD..
Guess more worst...
Still have 9 months to go after my internship.
9 months more to go with this life.
Be patient CF...
I don't know if I work at other place, this life will continue or not. *Stay tune*


No comments: