Back almost one week and now only I am free and got mood to update Bangkok Trip.
This trip was 5 days 4 night
We stayed at Siam Swana Hotel (Not bad)
It's near with Patinum Mall and 10 mins walk will reached the mall.
We wasted the first day already because we night only reached Bangkok.
The next morning we walked to the mall for shopping,
Yeah....Shopping!!!!
The first day I bought not much.
Most of the things that I bought is for my siblings. ( I'm a good sister huh)
Then night we went to Siam Paragon Mall.
This mall is just the same like Mid Valley.
I wanted to go Baiyoke Sky Bar but my friends seems not interested with it because expensive. :(
It is the tallest building in Bangkok. Can see night view ><
Okay.Just forget about it because I already back to Malaysia already. LOL
So, we had our dinner near our Hotel which is Ole Restaurant.
The food not bad and the waitress are very friendly.
One of them know English well and we asked the direction to some places.
She answered with a good manner. :)
Then, met again with another women that I asked her to introduce some delicious food to eat.
Ole is she introduced to us. Thanks!
She is friendly too.
The second day we went to Grand Palace.
To enter here, we have to pay 4000 baht and have to wear proper attire.
Seriously, I don't like this place because I have no mood and the patient to visit as it is too hot.
Oh ya, before we visit this place,
We sit the boat which cost 600 baht each person.
It is one hour journey.
Guess what!
I felt get cheated because it is bored and have nothing to see.
The people said got a small floating market but I just see 2 of the boat that sell souvenirs. WTF
And then when we reached Wat Arun temple and get down from the boat,
We need to pay 200 baht for the boat parking fee.
Okay, never mind. We gave.
Then there is a patung for tourists to snap picture if you want.
We did not know have to pay for it and after we snap,
The people that sat near the patung asked us to pay 40 bath each person. WTF
I'm thinking to delete the picture but my friends said just paid.. @.@
Okay, fine. It's time for us to visit Grand Palace.
So, the boat brought us to the place that we can walk to the Palace.
Guess what again!
We need to pay for 200 baht again for parking fee.
What nonsense is this?
I thought 600 baht each person already include it.
So, total 1400 baht get cheat!!!!
I really felt not worth for it and I rather use this money to buy dress!!
Okay, just take it s lesson.
Then we go back hotel to take bath and have some rest first before went to Cabbage& Condom Restaurant and also Silom.
Cabbage& Condom Restaurant foods are sucks.
Lousy than Ole. =.=
After that went to Silom.
This place for me is just like pasar malam.
But there are many shops that for people to drink.
So, those that like to drink and go pub, this is the place to visit. *wink*
The third day which is Friday ,we went to Chatuchak market.
There is few shops open because it is weekend market actually.
Saturday and Sunday will have a lots of shops open
Unfortunately, we Saturday flight fly back to Malaysia.
Can't visit during weekend.
So we visit this place during weekdays.
At here, I experienced to change the pants open air with "sarung".
For me, I prefer to shop at Platinum Mall because has air-cond. hehe
So, night we went to Platinum to shop again,
This time, I bought my clothes, pants and dress.
Walked till 7pm like that, the shops started to close ><
So, bo bian. We have to plan for other activities.
Here, we met someone that very friendly.
He knew how to speak Chinese and very fluent too.
I borrowed umbrella from him because outside raining heavily and we want to hunt for food.
Thanks him so much because of him, we get to eat delicious food. :)
And thanks for borrowed umbrella for me.
The fourth day, the day that our trip end.
Early morning woke up to return the umbrella to him and wait for the shop to open to buy shoes for friend.
But I can't manage to buy it because the shop not yet open and we are rushing to airport.
Very sorry.
Okay the interesting topic I think.
When I' waiting for the flight, I charging my phone because my phone no battery already.
And........................................ I LEFT IT THERE!!!!!! WTF!!!! I'm totally sad and no mood once I know I lost it. T.T
p/s This trip was an expensive trip for me because I lost my phone due to my carelessness. FML!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment