Since today is weekend
So, I decided to meet up with friends
They are near to me but now only I met with them.
So,this is the first gathering with my hometown friends after almost 5 months at here.
So, it is not easy to meet up huh although everyone is near.
But luckily all of us got heart,
Willing to make effort to meet up.
Have a nice outing with them,
And get many updates from them,
Then I realized not all guys that younger than us are childish.
There are some that mature than those elder than us.
And because of that, my mind changed,
I realized age doesn't matter.
And for now, if the guy is younger than me, I still can accept as long as he is mature enough.
This outing changed my thinking ..LOL
Lastly, all the best to them. =)
Shall meet up for second time..hehe
Italianese Restaurant. The pizza so yucksssssss!!!! but my friend said Spaghetti not bad. Maybe next time should try their spaghetti

No comments:
Post a Comment