Before write anything,
I want to tell that I REALLY ENJOYED MY CNY!!!
Now I'm back and continue my life at Puchong.
It's like missing something and something like "not willing" to back here. :(
Ayer Tawar really a place that will make me feel like this.
Okay. Gonna write some stories here.
During one week cny in Ayer Tawar,
1) "Lou Sang"
- The first "Lou Sang" with them. I believed there are more to come.
2) Movie
-Die Hard
3) Valentine's Day
- The first Valentine with them at Capri, Lumut.
6 of us. Happy Valentine's Day =)
4) Visited bungalow
- Act like we want to buy. haha
5) Poppers
- One of our favorite drink.
6) Shots Ladder
- I won. ngek ngek.
7) Sing K
- They don't like but still fulfilled the two "mafan" girls' wish. Thanks!
They finally took the mic and sing =)
8) Great Grandfather 100 year old birthday
- Happy Birthday to him. I'm glad I am able to celebrate 100 year old birthday. It's rare for us to celebrate this kind of celebration.
Happy 100 Year Old Great Grandfather.
There are more but i think I just want to update until 8 as these 8 things/celebrations were memorable.








No comments:
Post a Comment