Friday, April 12, 2013

Cheers my dear friends!

Finally it's comes to the end.
The 8 years of relationship between them ended like this.
I knew these 8 years they having lots of problems but I never expect they will broke up.
As I believe things will getting better and change.
However, other friends expected this result already.
But they still get shocked too.
Anyhow, both side I still will mix and I do hope we will still hang out happily like last time we did.
Hope both of you can find your real and suitable life partner soon.
Times will cure everything.
I will always be your side and support whatever decision you guys make.

Everything will become better.
Cheers my dear friends.


2 comments:

Ling Ng said...

Previously I am wishing I could have a long long relationships, ad then I found out that nothing is forever if you are not happy, wish you friends start new life again after this. Who knows, maybe in a couple of months even years they will be together again like 郑秀文&许志安~ :)

ChaiFong_FongLing said...

erm,I think no turning back for them already. So, just wish them will find their real partner soon. I just think that 8 years is such a waste coz like wasting whole life at him/her already..