Thursday, May 16, 2013

AMD Director - Wonder Women

You will be missed. Although knew you not even one year, But I'm still feel sad. I don't know why. Maybe I appreciate people that I know. So, when they are leaving, I will feel sad. Working with you although feel stress and quite scary but you inspired me a lot. The way you managed people, the way you worked. There are lots of things can be learned from you. But I do not have enough time to learn those. :(  Anyhow, wish you all the best and you will be remembered. 

Michele Harle Just remember - I expect great things from you and I expect to be invited to your wedding. You are an inspiration to me. It is not goodbye - It is see you later. #togetheralways


You will definitely be invited to my wedding. :)    #miss

No comments: