Saturday, September 7, 2013

Thought

Love.
Is a very troublesome thing in life.
Some enjoying love and some suffering because of love.
Once you love, you are hard to be pulled out.
And once it's break, it's the most difficult thing to recover.
However, life still goes on.
It's not worth to become another person and keep disturbing him/her after break up.
I know it's hard to do and easy to say.
I know it's hard to let go too.
But, it's not worth for you to do those stupid things anymore if the person you loved and care dumped you.
Remember, there's still billions of people outside there waiting for you.
One day you will deserve a better one.

Actually, I keep thinking about it.
Is it things will remain the same if that time I step out.
Maybe everything will changed too. I don't know.
But now, everything too late and won't back to previous.
So, just move on my friend.






No comments: