The very long days I stayed at hometown other than CNY.
Thanks to my manager who willing to let me wfh so many days.
Because of her understanding,
1) I am able to went to Kulim, Kedah to visit my uncle.I still remembered, when I am young, he will purposely came back hometown to bring us go his place stay for almost two months.
Seriously, his place kinda bored but I still like to go because the place let me feel comfortable.
My heart feel release at there.
2) I am able to meet my jimui who going to go to Singapore to work. I"m gonna be bored and miss her whenever back to hometown. :( Wish you all the best :)
Besides meeting up with her for the last time before she go to SG, I am able to celebrate the most lanci kia birthday. :P
3) I am able to meet up with another gang of jimui too.
4) I am able to go to Pantai Remis, a place full with fresh seafood.
5) I am able to go to Hatyai with parents and sister.
Thank you to my manager from bottom of my heart.
I am enjoyed these days.
And thanks to those moments and memories. =)
p/s I totally forget about the sadness for these few days.








No comments:
Post a Comment