It's 2014.
Time flies.
I started to feel that time flies very fast when I was standard 6.
And I have been working for one year plus.
Earning and spending my own money.
Seriously, I never think that I can be this independent.
Staying at KL alone without family and relatives.
Somehow, I knew I am not enough independent but it's all depends on the situation.
2014,
A brand new year.
What's my resolutions?
hmmmmm
Be happy than 2013.
The past/sad memories do not bring forward to 2013.
Money - Hopes to earn more money.
Relationship - Follow the faith. The past has to be the past and left it in 2013.
Family - Love them and treat them more good.
Friends - Keep in touch with them.
Lastly,
Happy new year everyone!
Wish all of us have a good year ahead. HUAT AH!! ONG AH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment