Few years ago
Because you not dare to ask, we missed the chance.
Because im shy, we missed the chance
Because of two words NOT DARE, we missed the chance
Because of these reasons, we missed the chance
Because of these reasons too, we lost contact
Few years later
Few years later,we got the chance to meet
But your are not the one that i know before
I know it because i can feel it
Again,
Because and because,we only talk for few words
Because and because,we still can't get to contact each other
But i do find the effort to find you out
Who knows, I get to know that you already have partner
And seems like you are happy with your partner.How i wish i am the one beside you...
But it's too late...
Few days ago
your facebook status state "I'm single and available",
I know you are kidding and you write for fun.
But, i m still feel happy when saw you wrote that...
How i wish it is true
But today, you posted your partner's new look and you are happy with your partner
Although i guess correct edy,
but when i saw the picture,deep in my heart,im still feel sad..
Been how many years already and im still thinking about the past and how we missed the chance.
I don't know you still remember those moment we spent last time or not
But im still remember and i am very very regret....
Deep in my heart, wish you and your partner happy forever
Because and because,we missed the chance
Again and again, we missed the chance
May be we don't have fate?!
3 comments:
need to 敢敢来~
This is what we call 把握机会。。。
机会来了就要把握,当它走了,想挽回都难。。。
now what you can do is, let it go and hunt for new one!!!
Gambateh~
=))
ling,last time i too stupid ...
cai yi,trying to let it go n find the aim for new one.hahaha
Post a Comment