Yesterday they gave me so many surprised without my expectation
They even gave me clues already yet i am still blur blur
Early Morning
My roomate,Meng Leng, told me that she going to see Mr Goh for her fyp.so i ma believe lo
Who knows she went out to buy cake with Yin Lian.
Then really act till very good lo because i wanted to go out to town at 11.30am.They manage to make it...
Wait the car till pek chek because the people that used the car before us came back late.
Make us went out at almost 1pm.
When went out,the guard checked my lisence.Then Yin Lian said "Why he checked you?Just now Meng Leng went out din't check also." ....That time I din't think much and I din't ask anything and they quickly changed the topic. see...give me hint edy i still blur..
When reached UK,they told me that they are not going to buy cake for me.So they asked me if want to eat cake,go buy one small piece.haha..I told them don't want.haha =P
Actually I know they wont be so heartless.haha..
Then we bought something that not allowed to bring back to hostel and I also manage to buy a pair of high heel.It's really hard for me to buy shoes and high heel...need more patient because my leg really really small.Even size 4 still big for me....*Thanks for them that accompany me to buy the high heel.*
After that we rushed to go around jetty there to do survey for my ssil night stuff.
Then went to Bataras to buy steamboat stuff because at night we going to do steamboat at hostel.
After back,got something spoiled my mood...
But when we start our steamboat,suddenly my another roomate,Pow Ling came out and asked me "你知道华人有一个传统吗?生日时要吃两粒鸡蛋...I said "我知道阿"..Then suddenly from her back,she took out two eggs that have been boiled. They boiled that eggs when im preparing the steamboat.
Okay.second surprised was Meng Leng asked me go our room took 'something'.I don't why that time I so good.DInt asked her go take herself.I ben ben de go take.Who knows I saw Mashimaro beside the "thing".I like sha diao.Because really so surprised and I din;t see them bought it also.Then only i know when and how they bring back the Mashimaro from hometown during cny. *touch*
When think back,feel funny la because that time I even helped Meng Leng to take her bag.No wonder that time the bag so light la..Somemore bluff me is biscuits...lol..
After steamboat,we played game that are so fun.haha ..is 口不对心,我最棒,我最棒..We make two teams which are red and black teams.
Red team
Black team(The most geng n cool team XP)
When played for a while,Yin Lian said she have to go home to go her work.Then i ma said later come back again lo....
Then YY turn say she wants to go back sleep edy because she very tired.I din't think much because she busy with her apk for whole day liao ma...
After a while,Meng Leng asked us go out helped her pull the table back to the original position
I asked " Later cannot meh" but no people reply me.So i ma went out together lo
Who knows another gang of people hide at the balcony there.
When i pulled the table to the original place,they suddenly came out and sang Happy Birthday song to me.
This really make me surprised the most and get shocked because they suddenly came out leh..I even screamed quite loud lo...
After that as usual they want me to bite the candle out and i already know that they will push my face so that my face will kena cream.
At first was Mei Yan pushed my face,That time only kena little bit cream but second time was Pei jie,superb sapo who pushed my face and my whole face even nose,hair all kena the cream.She also kena back la because Mei Yan helped me.haha..Played till the floor also got cream...
Then we talked a while and dismissed.
Mashimaro <3
p/s Thanks for the presents,birthday card and wishes through FB,call and sms.I appreaciate it so much
p/s I really surprised and feel happy *thumb up to you guys*...Love you all..muacks muacks
No comments:
Post a Comment