Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anything

This sem i really dont have mood to study
I dont know whyyyyyy!!!!!
According to my friend,this usually happened because we already get used to the final exam edy.lol
I dont know he is trying to comfort me or what. Because he also felt like that.lol
I dont hope to screw up my exam ah *finger cross*
If really then i cant blame anyone because i really dint prepare well :(

Some of my friends already finished their final and going back to their home sweet home already while im still having exam here!
It's make me feel wanna go back home earlier too T_____T
Miss home already

p/s good luck to those who going to sit for their final exam.(uum friends)
p/s i cant wait to go for holidays.Feel so gan jiong.haha
p/s wish those seniors have a brighter future and all the best in everything they do =)

No comments: