Just received my eldest brother's call.
I am so surprised because he seldom call me .or i can said this is the first time he called me after i came to Labuan because everytime is i called him geh...
He called me to ask me how to celebrate mother's day. *surprised*
Well,luckily he still remember when is mother's day.haha
I told him im not going back yet so asked him to call second brother to plan it.
Then money three of us share lo...
This is the first time he asked me first how to celebrate mother's day because last time when all of us at home,im the one planned it.They do nothing.This time is their turn to ask first.It's make me felt happy when i received his called and his idea.
p/s I do believe distance and leaving home built our relation more stronger and better :D
p/s soon will be father's day too.I also havent back home lo..
No comments:
Post a Comment