Okay,
After left home for 3 months and one week of KK and Sandakan trip,finally I'M BACK to my lovely home
It is the first time i'm having such a long holidays which is about 4 months after i step into university life
It is kinda long holidays.So i decided to find part-time job.Hope i can find it la *pray*
Talked about holidays, means i officially ended my 2nd year.Now still left one more year to go before i enter working life.I wonder how it looks like.
Of course first thing is to update everyone's news.So that i am not outdated.haha
Get to know that my xiao gu pregnant edy.I am happy for her and congratez to her. *waiting for your baby to come out to this world =) *
Everyone is happy with my return.hehe..Of course my beloved grandfather is happy too because i can celebrate his birthday soon ! I know this because he called me and asked when will i back and got how long holidays..hehe
Talking about my trip,i quite enjoyed it.hehe
It is a good experience for me.
Guess i will miss the moment we spent during the trip.
Will update more about this trip when I am bored and free.haha
p/s I will not going out these two days because want to have a rest first.
p/s Feel so comfortable when slept on my own bed. *sweet dreams*
No comments:
Post a Comment