Saturday, July 28, 2012

1st step to achieve my mission =)

Today was my first time drive alone to Bandar Puteri Puchong to meet my friend.
I'm late because I get lost however I still managed to reach there =)
We meet at HSBC bank first because I don't know where is Noodle Village located.
It is at the other side.
I ate pan mee which similar to my hometown's loo mee.
But I still prefer my hometown's loo mee..hehe
After that want to go snowflake to have chat
but then end up we went to IOI mall to watch greedy ghost.
Really very sudden and luckily still have ticket.hehe

While waiting for the time, went to Popular to search novel.
He introduced one of the novel to me which entitled " The Lucky One".
Hope it is nice to read :)


















Then we bought Gong Cha and chat again
We like very long din't meet like that.
Chat like a boss.Non stop!
Keep update our stories.And those stories got funny dao!



Greedy Ghost

This movie not bad lah..Very funny.
The movie was not horror but I still get frightened.LOL
I get frightened because of my friend!
He is really funny and the way he act very funny! haha XP
I think next time want find him go watch horror movie.
Sure very nice! because im sure he will scream.HAHAHA
After that back home because he has dinner with his aunties.
Again, when on the way back Dengkil, I lost again!
Back home have a chat with my owner.
Then I told her I lost just now.
She laughed because she said Puchong's road so easy I also can lost.. ><
Then she said I am 路痴 just like her friends...lol
Ask me buy gps.. ><
I think I have to buy KL map back to figure out myself.hahaha XP

p/s Although I lost but I still managed to reach and back home safely. And Im sure this is the first step to achieve my mission because I dare to go out meet with friend alone. Jia you CF!

No comments: