It's been one month at here
Actually I'm trying to adopt with new life, environment.
It's really different with the life I had during university.
Totally changed a lot.
That's why I am trying to adopt with it.
And until now, I already accept the life that I have at here.
No matter happy or not, I have to adopt and accept it because I have to go through this for quite a long time.
Here, I have to be more independent no matter in life, go out, and work
Life, alone at here, no one will care me, help me.
Go out, need more courage to drive if want to meet with friends, need to stuck in traffic jam sometimes, and the most important is I have to learn to recognize road.
Recognize road is the most thing that I must do! *Meanwhile, I hate the most*
This is because I already get used and like people fetch me.hehe..Don't know since when I don't like to drive, I enjoyed people fetch me =) I know this is call not independent!!That's why I'm trying to be independent now. As my friend said, I am too dependent on others. No one will always be my side. Sometimes I have to stand alone!
Work, also have to be independent because most of the things have to figure out ourselves.
Not date disturb other colleagues as well because everyone is busy with their work.
That's why work also have to depend on ourselves.
The way of talking also have to be careful.
My attitude, behavior ...all these have to change because I'm no longer a student anymore.
I have to be mature. Cannot be so childish anymore :(
I wonder I can do it or not @.@
This new life really need time to adopt and make me miss my childishness.
Can I don't change?
The answer sure NO if I ask my friend :(
p/s CF, jia you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment