Two special event falls on this date
Which are Happy Solstice Day and Happy World End.
Last year I celebrated so called "tang yuen" in Labuan.
With university friends.
We make "tang yuen" together,
Eat together.
We somemore put ingredient in the "tang yuen" which are chocolate and milo with Pandan flavor.
We tried ways to get the Pandan Juice. LOL
Actually it is fun when bunch of friends do this together~
Miss you guys~
I wonder when only we can meet.
Because really hard although all of us in Peninsula but we still unable to meet.
Anyhow, wish you guys Happy Solstice Day,
Older one year liao :P
3 SAPOs
p/s I believed this year you guys are able to celebrate with your family and your loved one.
Another special day is Happy World End.
I don't believe it actually..LOL
Anyway,
No matter what,
Do appreciate people around you and yourself
Love life


2 comments:
Miss all of the moments when I were with you all.
yeah,miss the moment we do tang yuen together,keep find solution to make the pandan juice.
Post a Comment