Merry Christmas Everyone,
Means that 2012 is going to end soon,
2013, A Brand New Year is coming,
I scared because times pass very fast.
Last year I celebrated Xmas in Labuan
With my beloved university friends
We exchanged gift
That was my first time exchange gift.
A nice experience and I felt it's very fun
Because you don' know who will get your present,
What present inside,
What to buy. haha
This year,
On the Xmas day,
I din't celebrate it,
But I do celebrate on Xmas Eve,
Having steamboat and gift exchange too
Having lots fun and laughter even though I felt tired yesterday.
Oh ya,
Before the Xmas Eve,
I received a small gift from a friend.
A friend that far away from me.
Although is not big present, expensive and so on,
I still appreciate it.
It's means you got the heart.
Thank you very much.
Don't worry,
I like the present very much. =)
Lastly,
Merry Christmas everyone,
Have a nice day :)
Hope you guys enjoy your Xmas. =)
p/s Because of you, my mood not good. Thank you very much to you for letting me celebrate Xmas with this kind pf feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment