Friendship - People came into my life, and also went out of my life. It is kinda sad but I can't control it. The only thing that in my mind is that live happily and appreciate those that stepped into my life.
Relationship - Yes I am in a relationship for 1 year plus already. There are up and down, happy and sad throughout the year. I am glad that we are still holding each other's hands and not letting go each other. But I do not know how long we can maintain like this. There are still many things that we need to learn in order to maintain the relationship. Trust and communication are the important. But somehow understand and knowing the facts that trust and communication are important, yet we sometimes will neglect and forget about it. I do not know future things but I hopes that he ais my MR RIGHT.
Work - I have been in a new company, new environment, new colleagues for about half year. Why am I leave the previous company? Good one. Not because I resign but is because the company retrenchment and decided to outsource to 3rd party. Else I think I still in AMD - "The World Happiest Company". Because of this, many things changed - my colleagues, my working environment, my friendship. For me, there were good and bad after AMD retrenchment. The good things are my salary, and also I am able to join consulting company. And I got the chance to travel. I have been traveled to Walldorf, Germany on March, 2016 for business trip. And I took that opportunity went to Luxembourg city and Paris! Can't believed that all my dreams suddenly become true. Ahhh.. I should update my blog last time when I am there! Okay I will try to do it next time. haha. by the way, the bad things are that I missed my colleagues and life in AMD. Anyway, it's depends how we look into it. Those seniors once said that "we are young, it is good to go out to see the world". Can't denied that sometimes I do missed the life in AMD. But those were now my memories.
Family - My second brother married last June. Soon I will upgrade become "Gu Gu".
Can't believed that it is August now and soon a new year is coming and this is my first post in 2016. Will try to update if I have times and if I remember. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment