This is my second business trip to fly over to Germany. This time will be a short trip which is around 3 weeks max 1 month. This time the feelings were different compared last March. I am not sure is because I knew it is a short trip or I used to it already as I didn't cry at all along the journey and didn't feel missing something someone even I am not scared at all.
This time I am flying over using Etihad Airways. It will be transit at Abu dhabi. From KL (22nd Aug 2016, 2.10am) -> Abu Dhabi (22nd Aug 2016, 5.30am) -> Frankfurt (22nd Aug 2016, 14.10pm) . It is a tiring journey actually. But this time I am lucky enough!!! hehe. They upgraded me to Business Class. muahahaha. #firstinalifetime #hopestherearemoretocome #hopeslucksalwaysbewithme
I drank champagne, white wine and red wine and ate a meal only because I am too full after that meal. So, I slept almost whole journey because of tiring and also a bit dizzy due to be wine tester. haha.
So, once arrived at Frankfurt airport, I suddenly viewed back my shuttle order confirmation and noticed that my boss had wrongly booked the date for the shuttle. He booked 23rd August arrive at Frankfurt! This make me nervous. So, I quickly called to the Travel Agency and told them that my boss booked wrongly and I just landed at Frankfurt Airport. I am lucky again because there is a driver from the travel agency nearby there. So, he able to pick me up. fuhhhh ..such a released.
So, I am back again to the same hotel and same room. :)
To be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment