Monday, February 20, 2017

Always hard to make decision

I want to resign.
Due to I dislike my current job.
But.... the market is very bad now. :(

Everyone asking why you want to resign? Your job so nice can travel.
My answer: when you try, you will know.

To be frank, I also envy those that can travel around previously but now I know.
Or maybe is my own problem? - I don't know.

Few reasons that I want to resign:-
1. I don't feel like away from home too long. I will missed home badly.
2. Boring. Imagine you travel alone there. Doing everything has to be alone. Eat, travel and work - all     alone. Because I don't have colleagues with me.
3. Stress - I have to face customers alone and it is stressful where they will required you to answer           them immediately - on the spot!! I don't have much knowledge so I don't have confidence to 
    face the customers.
4.Work from home is really boring as well. And I don't feel like reading or working when I am at  
    home. 
5. Colleagues.

By the way, I can't denied that this company actually is very good because of it's flexibility. There is also company trip and IPad Air 2 as Xmas gift!!!! But still I wish to resign. Maybe it is because my own problem. On the other hand, I also worried that I might regret after resigned because of the next job is not as good as the current job. #slapmyself

#Goodluckinfindingnewjob #wishthenextjobwillbebetter

No comments: