Sunday, September 3, 2017

Memories stay

Yes, I have been in my new company for 4 months. To be frank, I do felt heavy hearted to leave my previous company and within these 4 months, sometimes I did missed those days when I am travelling to the Europe. But life goes on. Once decision make and executed, just proceed with it. So, those life will be my memories.

Talking about my current company now. I am quite enjoyed with my current working life now - go to office every weekdays and went lunch with colleagues. :) I missed these moments when in previous company. Haha! When I just onsite, I am super duper busy due to tied timeline. Until my family sour me said that told you not to resign already. Taking sgd, work from home and without stress. I am like 🙄. To be frank, that time I didn't complaint anything nor stress. Surprisingly, it is opposite to me. I am quite enjoyed with it. 😂 #peoplesaidiaminsane

Okay! Again this current company is a consulting company. Thus, when I joined the company for one week, I have been assigned to a client office in KL. Seriously, I actually dislike to work in KL area due to traffic jam and most importantly, there's limited food around me. :( but what can I do? The project will be last for around 2 years :( this is sad case for me!

Therefore, last week I confessed to my boss to let him know what actually in my mind and what actually I prefer to do. I hope he really heard me. It's not like my current project not good. It is keep repeating the same things. So it is more to boring for me 😂 #bringmyselftotrouble

Anyway, still this is local company which is not my favorite company where will work longer with. 😂

No comments: