Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Hi 2018 and Bye 2017

Byee 2017.
The year where I have lots of up and down, tears, laughter and smile.
People comes and go.
Different environment of working.
Met different people.
Thank you for those that still besides me and supporting me when I am down.


Hellooo 2018.
A brand new year.
A completely white paper.
And everyone is setting up his/her 2018 goals.
How about me?

hmmmm (in progress of thinking)

Here comes my 2018 goals:-
1. Earn lots of money so that I can do whatever I want.
2. Be happy as always.
3. My family members have good health and wealth.
4. My work is as smooth as taufu.
5. Increment and promotion in this year *finger cross*
6. Forget the past and hopes for the good one with changes.

Actually I never review and look back my wishes after setting the goals. So, I am going to look back after a year yea. :)

I hope in 2018 I would color the white paper with colorful color. *pray hard*


No comments: