Sunday, March 28, 2010

Emo-ing

Shit la.i know it's rude .But i cant control myself to write the word(shit) down .Sorry for those who think im rude...

Now only i realize no matter how good that person with you,she still will treat you like that.This is what university life is.Before i enter uni,i edy knew this thing .Want to survive in uni is hard.You have to mix around with ppl.This i can do it coz im quite freindly.I also heard that uni gt many selfish ppl.I keep remind my freind that becareful with their friens coz she always complain with me bout her freinds.How their freinds treat her n so on.So,i alaways advise her bcareful coz uni gt many selfish ppl.But i only know how to remind ppl.Din't remind myself!!!I can understand if that person is someone that im not close with.WTH!!!!really angry n beh syok wht she react!!!Mayb coz im 'small gas' gua.Whtever it is,i memang beh syok her now!!!

Aiyo,i now say beh syok.later few days nth liao.sigh..feel pity with myself..