This is my first time celebrate birthday in an small island ,Labuan.I never think that i will celebrate it without my family beside.Someone told me that u edy celebrate with them for 20 years. .So,now try to celebrate and enjoy it without them and celebrate with ur freinds in this small island.Althought it's small,but can celebrate with freinds around ma.This is how he 'an wei; me..haha.I knw i cant always celebrate with them.But i miss the time they do party for me.
My freinds celebrate my birthday at the beach cafe . I'm happy that got people celebrate with me bcoz at first i think i will b alone.But i dun like they call me 'chai bao' la..haiz..even they sang birthday song for me also wan call me chai bao..really speechless la..all bcoz of Kent's fault.im gona kill him when im back.haha..u wait me la..wahaha :P..anyway,thanx guys : Pow Ling,Lynn,Fei san,Yin Lian,Yoiky,Pei jie,Ying Ying,Cai yi,Syn Wei,Yu Jun,Jessey,Edwin,Mun Chun,Lee Chong,Zi How,Kelvin,Ruen Rin,Yuan Nung and Wei Hao.
I would like to thanx for those who wishes me either in fb or phone.Some even call me.haha..thanx ya..i really appreciate it :) althought not many people will 'ingat' when is my birthday,but they still wish me coz of fb's calender show it.If that person dun hv heart,they will not wish u.So,im still happy n appreciate the wishes. :)...EVen someone also wish me.This friend i din contact with her for so long edy and if we got gathering n see each others also din talk bcoz of something happen.but she still wish me ...so,thank you...Last time im angry coz i trust u so much but u lie to me.Even others told me the news is true but i still dun blive.I still trust u bcoz u r my freind..okay la..past edy la...juz 4gt it ba..coz actually is juz a small matter..i just dun like freind lie to me lo.
Actually,im waiting for someone to wish me happy birthday.But no.He din even sms or call.How dare he 4gt it?or mayb he 4gt who am i edy....mayb it's my fault too.I make this thing happen.Actually,i din think so much liao lo.I'm trying nt too think u edy.And i make it too.coz last time if u din find me,i will automatic find u.but it's almost 6 months i din automatic contact with u.So,i had make it.But i told my freind that i still wish to hear from ur wishes when im birthday but u din't.Mayb u hv ur own life edy.I know it's my fault coz i ,myself make this thing hapen.haiz..don't want talk bout this edy la...past is past...just look for future ba ~~~
My birthday shuld be happy ma..So,guys,thanx for the wishes again ya..muacks

I like the view...

My birthday cake with the word 'cai bao'..haiz..speechless


me n pei jie
yin lian,me,zhi zhi,yu jun
me n pow ling
us!
the girls...
the guys
No comments:
Post a Comment