Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shocked!

Just chatting with my freind.He told me that one of my freind which is his best freind(they knew since primary edy) totally changed!He likes to be alone and always stay in his room.Don't like to mix with others but stick with his family only.I wonder why he become like that.

Last time in school,he quite talkative and like to boom people as well...That time he likes to mix with us.Whenever we free,we will chit chatting and gossiping.I miss the time you behave like that.He got two best freinds.Whenver they go somewhere,sure will c them together.Wont pisah de.But since he n his best freinds went to same uni,the situation changed!a lots of problem occur.But his freind told me that he is like that from last time.His best freind told me "U dont know coz u not close with him.We edy freind for so long liao.No one will know him well except me".When i asked him,he said ok.Nothing hapen.I dont know why he want to keep it.Coz last time he will tell me whtever he want .But now the situation changed!Althought we still keep in touch but i knew this kind of news thru his best freind which is now not consider as freinds..sigh..

I hope you will be alright.

No comments: