and yesterday was my first sport activities exclude Canoe la
Yesterday when i stepped in Dewan Utama,i wanted to tarik diri from the competition after I saw the way they throw the ball..It was very scary ...
However,i still played because promised people already
It is very fun to see people have to hide himselves or herselves from being hit by the ball
and also hv to use the ball to protect ourselves.
It was my first time played Dodgeball and I likey it so much *addicted*
None of my group member played before and we never practice it.
So,the first match considered as our first practice because after the first match,I can see that our team got improvement towards the result.
When the last match,the referee somemore taught the ladies in our group how to take the ball to protect us from hit by the ball..
When the last match,the referee somemore taught the ladies in our group how to take the ball to protect us from hit by the ball..
It is very fun to see people have to hide himselves or herselves from being hit by the ball
and also hv to use the ball to protect ourselves.
The regret feeling of joining the competition disappeared :)
I seriously enjoyed joining this activity.
I seriously enjoyed joining this activity.
p/s Dodgbeball kinda a fun sport!
p/s 差一点
2 comments:
and your buttock pain for whole day~ XD
u also la..still say me!
Post a Comment