Friday, October 28, 2011

The Feelings!

Until today I'm still cant make decision want to go back or not.
Okay!
Tell the truth,I wish I can go back but because of the promised,I can't do that!
I can't straight go to the Air Asia website to book for the ticket.
I wish to go back but I din't tell them.
But I know they can feel deep in my heart,I am so desperately want to go back.
Although one of them told me I can go back if I want.She won't blame me.
But I felt it is very heartless if I go back and dump them here!
This is because if not because of the promised,all of us already bought ticket back hometown during the promotion and can get cheap ticket to go back already.
So,I can't just dump them at here.

May be I will see next week how again because recently my dad sprained his knee because of his baobei doggie.
If  his condition not okay,then i will go back because yesterday my mother called me and asked me :
“your dad sprained his knee.You want to come back to visit him?" 
Last few days he some more fall sicked.
And now he got many works but can't do.Only my brother alone do nia.
Actually I know they hope I can go back because this is not the first time my mother said like that.
So,I will see my dad's condition first.Because he is very important in my life.
And I think that if I go back because of this situation, I won't feel guilty towards two of them.

But then, now we started to plan where to go because one of them asked me already.
Gona start to find people to go Kundasang because three of us wish to go there.


p/s Hope my dad will get well soon.please take care of yourself. Miss you <3



No comments: