Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Worried

I am very worried bout you.
Everytime i called you,I dont know why u like to talk like that.
Can't we talk properly?
I know that is not call fighting but i still dislike the way we communicate and also the way u communicate with the persons that loved you.Cant u change it?
I have no comment about what you want to buy and how u spent ur money.
But can you please think of your future?
I sked u will choose/walk the same route as what the person that we loved did.
Your attitude make me think of him and missed him.
It is really scary and i dont want to lose anyone that relate to me in sudden.
I hope u will know what r you doing and try not to hurt the one that love you!

p/s No matter what u did,we will support you but please do take care of urself.

No comments: