Thursday, June 21, 2012

After Back From Labuan

Almost one week already I back hometown.
The feelings and mood totally feel good.
I ate non-stop,din't even know how the HUNGRY feel and spell already. *FAT*
Later have to pack again.
Tomorrow gonna go kl already
Seriously,i don't feel excited at all.
What is in my mind is that,
I feel nervous and scared.
I'm totally have no idea about my job.
I really scared because I don't know KL well,
Everything has to start from zero again.
I have to adopt with the new environment again.
Everything different because I am no longer a STUDENT *sad*
I kept sharing my feelings and thought with my friends.
They did give me support and told me the rules when working.
But I still feel scared and nervous.

Actually, if I choose to intern at Penang,I won't feel that scared and nervous,
No need to worry so much.
But now my intern is at Cyberjaya,
I really worried,nervous and scared.
Actually, until now,im still thinking am I chosen the right choice?
I know it is stupid and too late already if i still think of this question.
So, what can I do now is pray and work hard,do my part well.
I have to bear in mind that STUDENT life is not the same as WORKING life.
People around me are not the same anymore,they are not student too.
Therefore, stepping into this new life is very challenging for me.
Hope everything will goes smoothly *finger cross*




No comments: