Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Internship!

25th June 2012 (Monday), the day I start my internship in AMD,cyberjaya.
My working hour is from 8am - 5.15am.
However, for the first day, I late to work, because Im LOST. Drive till KLIA. LOL
Then faster called my friend asked for help.
With his help, I managed to reach AMD but im late for half an hour. *Thanks*
Luckily my boss, so still okay.
If not I duno how to die...

Then lost for second time when on the way back.
Called my friend again for help. (I no eyes see)
Then when reached the place I stay, I can find my house. *slap myself*
What a good start.
But it is getting better for today (second day)
I managed to reach AMD without lost (with my friend's guidance)
I reached before 8am.
That was too early man!!!
because my team mostly start at 9am. @.@
Then when back, I managed to reach the place I stay and successfully reached the house.
And I have recognized some road already. (hopefully i can remember until saturday.)



I spent many hours on this!FML.When im fixing this, I miss my daddy and brother so much.because they will helped fix it.But this time,I have to do it by myself. :( luckily I managed to build it.
所以说,我的弟弟就像我的哥哥一样,帮我做这个做那个,解决这个那个,我做姐姐的还要他带路来kl...  I know become my brother very 辛苦. really thanks to him too. =))
Not only my brother, I think become my friend also  辛苦. really thanks him a lot too =))


p/s After work,my life seems like back to uni life.Back home online and drama..lol @.@

No comments: