This time the feelings were not the same as last few semester.
I don't feel excited and din't pack immediately
This is because I know this will be my last time in Labuan already.
Will not back here unless I choose here for vocation.
Finished last paper means that I'm gonna leave this island already.
Today is my last day in this island.
I not yet pack at all.
I don't know I should start to pack from where.
And also I am reluctant to leave this island.
Not because I love and want to stay here.
Is because there were too many memories created at here although it is just a short 3 years at here.
There are many people that I will miss.
They lend me their hand when I need help, listen to my problems and help me find solutions to solve it, together rushing assignment, stay up till late (overnight) to finish our fyp, hang out together to do funny and crazy things.
That is US.
Besides, those event that I joined such as JCN, VAMPIRE NITE, ANGPAU NITE 2012 taught me a lot of things.Thanks to them that helped me in these event. Thanks for support me all along the event. Without you all, I won't be able to do well.
These event also coloured my life and I learnt many things and make new friends.
It is not waste joined this event. =))
I still remembered at first I don't want to come here to further my degree because it is too far.
But because of my family,I came here.
When reached here, really dislike here because NO WATER.
And need time to adjust my life at here.
And complaint a lot about Labuan.
But now,when I can leave this isolate island, I feel reluctant.
Really thanks to them from my bottom of heart.
Thanks for giving me those sweet, bitter and sour memories and walked into my life.
You guys coloured my life.
This make me reluctant to leave here.
If I din't came here to further my study,
I won't be able to meet with you guys and become friends.
This is what we call "FATE".
FATE brings us together.
I really appreciate it.
After this, all of us have our new life and separate apart.
We will not meet too often like we always meet each other in UMSKAL.
Will not hang out too often to do FUNNY + CRAZY things already.
Will not cook together, eat together at the same table, study together.
All these will become our memories already.
But I believed we still will get the chance to meet but just not too often.
Everything will change and we will create our new chapter.
FRIENDS, all the best in your undertakings and have a brighter further.
Let's fight together for our future.
not forgotten, SORRY if I have did any mistakes and talked something that hurt you.
I WILL MISS YOU GUYS VERY MUCH...REALLY....
THANKS FOR WALKING INTO MY LIFE AND LEFT YOUR FOOTPRINT.
APPRECIATE A LOT
We change but memories don't...
The place that i will miss because a lot of memories no matter sweet,bitter and sour have been created.Thanks to those that leave their footprint and colored my life with those memories.
Let's recalled some memories back.
2009
Took exam together
The very first friends that I met!!!
Labuan One Day Trip
Joined Canoe
The big gang in mutiara.But now only left few.No matter what, thanks for walking into my life.
2010
Titas performance
Likes to eat eat eat!!!
Really sapo!!!
Went swimming at Manikar.
Patter Pattern
JCN event.Marketing Department.
2011
Vampire Nite
APN movie shooting.
Four of US (KK-Sandakan)
Mid sem trip with them. (KK-Kundasang)
FYP1
Celebrate Solstice together
2012
Secretariat Department of APN 2012!! Thanks guys !! You guys are awesome :D
Kudat Trip!!The first and last trip in my university life.
Mid sem break trip. (KK-Kundasang)
Brunei Trip
Overnight rushing our fyp!!!! Finally,the hard work passed.
Oh yeah!!!Finished our fyp already.We are FREE!!!
So called treatment trip!!!
This person be with me for 3 years. Really thanks to her be my side no matter what happened. She helped me a lot in my university life
That all for now.Once again, you guys are really an awesome and great friends. Will miss you guys T.T
Good luck in your future.
And do contact ya!!!
Friends Forever =))
THE VALUE OF FRIENDSHIP DOESN'T COUNT ON HOW LONG WE MET,BUT THE HEART!!!



























No comments:
Post a Comment