Mentally tired after know the news
While working half way, my dad called me and asked me "你方便讲话吗?"
I know something happened when he asked like this..
then get to know my friend's family involved in an accident.
His dad, his 2nd sister and his brother past away.
All in a sudden he lost 3 family members.
I don't know how he cope with it
Just hope he can overcome it and stay strong.
Sorry for being far and cant back to visit you.
But I hope next time when i meet you, I will see the new you.
After this incident, I hope you will change.
You have to grow up, be mature, cannot be so childish already,
You need to be a leader in your family, take care of them.
Your childish just can show in front of us.
All of us were very worried about you.
Please take care of yourself.
I hope you will overcome it. Stay strong plz. We will support you.
Another bad news was my cousin's grandmother currently admitted to ICU.
Hope ah ma will get well soon.
Be strong!!
p/s Everything happens so sudden. So, appreciate people around you and yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment