Just back from OUG pasar malam!
A crazy night with those hiao gongs.
At first we planned to go mid valley to meet Kevin(because he gona fly back to tawau edy)
But then, duno why end up change to SS2 pasar malam!
The problem is all of us only know go till SS2,but duno where the pasar malam located..LOL
Since we duno where it is,so we decided to eat wantan mee (intro by Kevin) coz I really very hungry already
Really not bad wor but then I ate til lvery full coz the mee too much edy ><
While chatting, I said I want to try chou taufu, then decide go OUG pasar malam coz they said duno SS2 pasar malam got or not.but confirmed OUG pasar malam have..So, our next destination is OUG pasar malam.
Finally tried chou taufu edy
erm...still ok la..not as smelly as what I expected..haha..
Forced Kevin and Liau to try but Liau don't want. wht a waste..aiseh
I ate fried Durian too..Thanks to Kelvin who treat us (because we came from so far..lol)
p/s Pray that tomoro my throat will not be so serious coz I ate too much fried thingy..GBM
No comments:
Post a Comment