Yesterday when on the way back to home,
The car's battery suddenly light up
I am so scared how if I stuck half way, can't reach home.
So, I find petrol station and called for ask whether I still can continue drive or not.
And my friend said can.
So, I drove back. Luckily managed to reach home.
Then this morning called daddy and told him.
He said if the light still on, then change the battery.
Easier.
Last time if car have problem, I just need to tell my family and my daddy and brother will settled it.
Now, I only can call and tell them only.
The next procedures I have to do it by myself.
I hate this actually because I'm still don't know here well and I have to find the shop to repair by myself.
I feel scared and sad :(
They are far from me.
Everything I have to settle by myself.
Yes, you can say I'm too depends on my family.
But I am proud of it.
Family is the only people that I can depends all of my life time.
They will never tired with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment