Friday, January 13, 2012

Black Friday

This morning went out with them again
We went to eat, claim medicine, pay streamyx and bought 'something' to bring back to peninsula.
Hope I can shun shun li li bring back the 'something' because it's over edy.
I duno I alone can carry that much ma. *try my best*

On the way back, the car suddenly got loud noise come out.
And the light of the battery came out. We already scared liao because the car seems like don't have energy to continue his journey.aiseh
As expected, the car break down right in front of the gate.
So, we have to push the car aside because the car block the road.
The thing that I bu shuang is the guard!!!! he din't even helped us!! he just stand there po pek po pek at there.wtf him!! is that call gentleman? he say he is on duty and we hv 6 ppl sure can push dao..go die la him!!

I think this is called FATE ba.
Because actually we go out by other's car but who knows he rent to other people liao because he din't record   it. So, we go out by Travis's car.Luckily reached campus only break down.If not sure more charm..

p/s Now only know today is black friday.. What a nice day for us! lol



No comments: