I don't know why this kind of thing will happened around me.
I never expect it will happened.
Maybe because im too trust u guys?
I felt disappointed to you guys.
I really don't know how to react to it.
Want I pretend don't know and bluff others?
Okay,I will pretend to maintain our relationship.
And I also can act like I know nothing when we hang out.
But I really felt disappointed towards you guys.
I appreciate our whole gang's friendship
I don't want any of you get hurt~
But now since it happened,and whatever solution,there are still people will get hurt.
You asked me how,I also don't know how.
Why now told me all this?Im having final now yet still need to worry and find solution for you guys?
You,him,and him are my friends..Want I do what o?
The only thing I can told you and you is that,whatever way u guys do, still will hurt others.
Either continue or stop?It is up to u guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment