First of all,I would like to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year .May year of dragon brings lucks,happiness,health and wealth to everyone :)
Chinese New Year Eve (22/1/12)
This year our reunion dinner was at my house because grandpa currently stayed at our house because no people take care of him if he stayed at his own house.And I can see that he is very happy and comfortable to stay at our house.hehe. However,because of this,everything changed.Normally all of us will gathered at grandpa's house chit chatting and gamble but this year totally different.Grandpa's house became so quiet.Everyone gathered,chit chatting and gambled at my house.This year my house was very noisy and full with people.Even the reunion dinner also at my house.This is because my grandpa is currently stayed in our house.
Chinese New Year Day 1(23/1/12)
As usual, all of us woke up late because yesterday played till very late.The first day of cny, I usually will stay at grandpa's house only.Will not go anywhere.But this year different.Night I had bbq - to celebrate one of my friends birthday,This was the first time we celebrate with him because of timing problem.Of course there were also alcohol accompanied us whole night @.@ When i refresh back, I felt very funny plus those pictures make me laugh~LOL Don't know since when this gang of friends are alcoholic XP
For more pictures 2012
Chinese New Year Day 2(24/1/12)
Last few years, 7 early 8 early we will meet at one's house then go "bai nian" but this year they said we are big gals and big boys liao. go bai nian very paiseh.so we went to sing k only.Then again,night I had another party,my cousin's birthday! After the party,my uncle want to drink alcohol so i brought them go sing k.hehe~so tht i can sing k and they can drink.wht a perfect idea XP muahahahha
For more pictures 2012
Chinese New Year Day 3(24/1/12)
We planned go Genting but at last cancelled because no car.So,we just went to Pasir Panjang walk walk because night I have to accompany my aunties edy.They start to complain I keep go out no acc them.lol...
That's y i said dun hv enough time.I just able to met with two gangs of friends.Others din gt the chance meet.
Chinese New Year Day 4(24/1/12)
This is the last day I at hometown.Kinda emo because everyone still happily enjoy their cny but I have to back to this isolated island edy T.T
I whole day acc my aunt~dint hang out with friends.So,night they cam my house and find me~Talked till my father said is time to go stw edy.IF not u gona miss the bus~I knw they bu she de me and will miss me so much.muahaha XP
p/s Cant go Genting with u guys :(
Chinese New Year Day 5(25/1/12)
Back to Labuan already.five more months to go to back to hometown again~Jia you~
p/s This year had a different cny~Not bad~
p/s I simply update because lazy~lol
My enjoyable cny album~
No comments:
Post a Comment