Thursday, January 19, 2012

The End of Sem 5

Today was my last paper,SAAD paper
I don't know why every time Mr Soffri's paper will be the last paper
I waited this paper for very long already
Finally the day came
Which means that I had ended my Year 3 Semester 5
Still got another semester then I will enter to another new life~
Now think back, times really flies~
I still remembered at first I don't want to come Labuan study
but then because of my parents, I came and continue to stay until now 
Now, I almost ended my student life in UMSKAL Labuan
Guess I will miss Labuan soon


This semester I mix, and played a lot
They all gave me a lot of memorable memories 
Thanks so much my dear friends
Thanks for putting colors in my life!!
Im gonna miss it so much!!

Okay,I should stop it and continue the story about our plan after the last paper.

We went to beach cafe to had our dinner and then took some pictures as memories *so called celebration*
At first we planned to go sing k but there is no car to rent
So,we only can go beach cafe~
As usual,we played,talked,laughed and crap a lot.
Here are some photos that I want to share,

Here we are!




No comments: