Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end of year 2011

Today is the last day of 2011.
This is the first time I celebrate at Labuan.
Normally I will go countdown with bunch of friends at Lumut or Marina Island then will went to MCD.
As usual, this day MCD will have lots of people after the countdown and will have road block.

Today,31th December 2011, I gonna go out eat dinner with university friends
It is kinda bored just go out for dinner but what can do!
All apartments full house and we have to back uni before 11pm.
So,we can only countdown at campus only.
Anyhow,
This is the first time celebrate with them.
I hope it will be my another great memories in my university life.

After today, it will be a new year,2012
A year that gonna fill with lots of joy, laughter and happiness.
And also not forgot, 2012 is the year that I will be busy throughout the semester because of FYP.
I hope I can cope with it.
Although the new year is coming, the previous years' memories no matter good or bad,happy or sad still in memories.  =)
p/s Wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!! 

No comments: