Friday, December 2, 2011

坚强点

Yesterday get bad news from my sister.
She posted on my wall said 坏事连篇!
I am shocked and worried!
Then i quickly called back
Get to know that he fall down and hurt his back bone.Mummy said that time he can't walk
 Mummy said more detail have to ask my daddy.
So, I quickly called  daddy but he said he was in hospital now.Then said call back later.
That time I cried out (my room mate shocked by me) *paiseh*
After that,daddy called me and said he has to stay in the hospital to wait slowly recover.
Then night I called grandfather and from his voice, I know he is very pain.
Although he was pain,he still asked me with his warmness voice,'when you coming back'.?
I only can answer him,'during cny'.
I know he wish all of us will go back and visit him but I can't.
The only thing I can do now is  pray.
Hope he will get well soon.
He old already.Can't afford to feel that kind of pain.


p/s  公公,全部人都很当心您啊!您要坚强点,新年我要看到您开开心心的! 您的大孙女很快会去见您了!

No comments: