Friday, December 9, 2011

HOME IS THE BEST~

Im tired with it edy
Now only I know angry someone will be that tired.
I have no energy to angry so much already.
Don't worry
Those debt I will pay back because I believe everyone in this world need people's help
So,let's wait and see.
Now i just hope I can back during cny
To see my beloved family that I almost half year dint see them liao
I miss them so much
I hope times pass faster
I don't mind it pass faster now
Because Im tired already
I want to go back to have rest



<3 Home is the best <3

Family,
Whenever I faced problem,they are the one stand beside me.
Whenever im sick,they are the one to get nervous and worried about me.
Whenever i need money,they are the one bank in to me.
Whenever I need them,they are the one will comfort me.
So,they are important to me
They always number ONE in my heart.
No one can replace them although you are my bf.
The only thing I can say is HOME IS ALWAYS THE BEST PLACE!
No other place is better than HOME! 
XOXO

No comments: